The TransRussia 2023 exhibition will open tomorrow
On Monday, April 17, the opening of the TransRussia exhibition and a special SkladTech exposition will take place. Hurry up to get your free ticket using the promo code at the end of the news.
The main figures about the upcoming exhibition
- 430+ participating companies from 22 countries;
- 150+ companies will participate for the first time;
- 24 thousand sq m of exhibition area;
- 3 days business programme, 5 conferences and 185 speakers.
Why visit TransRussia | Skladtech?
A visit to Russia's largest transport and logistics exhibition TransRussia and a special SkladTech exposition will allow:
1. Find new business partners: both in Russia and abroad.
More than 430 companies - Russian and foreign industry leaders - will be waiting for visitors at their stands. These are freight forwarding companies, port operators, software and IT solution providers, warehouse equipment and technology suppliers, customs brokers, rail, air, road, sea and river transportation operators.
For the first time, more than 150 companies will take part in the exhibition. Many of them will come from countries with great potential for cooperation: China, Turkey, India, Iran, Kazakhstan, the United Arab Emirates, etc. Representatives of 22 states will gather at one site.TransRussia 2023 exhibitors >>
2. Evaluate, compare and select transport and logistics services.
At the TransRussia 2023 exhibition, you can find all the services and technologies necessary to solve the company's transport and logistics tasks. They will be presented in 12 sections:
- complex logistics services and freight forwarding;
- air cargo carriers;
- automobile carriers;
- railway companies and rail freight operators;
- sea and river transportation;
- ports and terminals, cargo handling services in ports;
- oversized transportation and project cargo;
- logistics, distribution centers and terminals;
- services and services (customs, financial, escort, security);
- technique, equipment and components;
- logistics for e-commerce.
3. Select equipment and technologies for the warehouse.
Participants of the special exposition SkladTech will demonstrate their warehouse equipment and technologies. The visitors of the section will be able to choose for themselves services and technologies in the field of provision and automation of a warehouse, handling equipment, storage/racking and engineering systems, storage and handling systems, packaging and order picking.
4. Discuss issues of interest with industry professionals.
Every year, the TransRussia exhibition maintains a businesslike and at the same time relaxed atmosphere conducive to productive communication. Representatives of the companies are ready to answer all the questions of visitors to the exhibition. To discuss business issues, most of the stands are equipped with meeting areas.
5. Find out the latest industry statistics and hear the opinions of experts.
For three days, the exhibition will be accompanied by the transport and logistics congress "TRANSRUSSIA 2023". More than 170 experts will provide listeners with the latest statistics, up-to-date analytics and expertise on transport logistics issues.
5 conferences will be held in three days. They will be devoted to IT solutions in transport logistics, supply chain management and optimization, an overview of trends in logistics, e-commerce and other topics.