BENEFITS OF VISITING TRANSRUSSIA 2023
WHY VISIT TRANSRUSSIA 2023?
Visiting TransRussia, the largest International exhibition for transport and logistics services, warehouse equipment and technologies in Russia and the CIS, is an opportunity to solve the main tasks of your business in a short time: find partners, study the market, and compare contractors.
Leading domestic and foreign operating companies of freight rail, road, sea and air transportation, port operators, terminals and warehouses, forwarding companies, developers and suppliers of IT solutions, customs brokers, insurance companies and companies providing complex logistics services will present a wide range of their products and services at TransRussia 2023.
TransRussia exhibition participants are market leaders in transport and logistics services, warehouse equipment and technologies from all over the world, including Azerbaijan, Belarus, Germany, Kazakhstan, Cyprus, China, Republic of Korea, Latvia, Mongolia, UAE, Turkey, Estonia.
The TransRussia exhibition 2022 was visited by 18,688 managers and specialists from transport and logistics companies, as well as representatives of the largest manufacturing and trading enterprises.
TransRussia 2023 sections
At TransRussia 2023, leading Russian and global companies will present their transport and logistics services, warehouse equipment and technologies in 12 thematic sections:
- Logistics services and freight forwarding
- Air cargo carriers
- Road transport carriers
- Rail-freight operators
- Maritime cargo carriers
- Ports and maritime terminals, freight handling services in ports
- Logistics centres
- Outsize and heavy lift carriage
- Associated services
- IT-solutions for transport and logistics
- Equipment and components
- Special SkladTech project — NEW!
Visiting the TransRussia exhibition is:
In just three days of the TransRussia 2023 exhibition, you will be able to get acquainted with offers of 245 suppliers of transport and logistics services from 18 countries of the world and meet with representatives of participating companies in person — it would take several months on normal working days.
- Fair presentation of the market situation
Thanks to the participation of leading companies in the industry and an increasing number of new players from year to year, visiting the TransRussia 2023 exhibition will give you an opportunity to assess the situation on the transport and logistics market, compare offers from different suppliers and learn about industry trends. In 2022, 73 companies took part in the exhibition for the first time.
- Useful contacts
Thanks to the neutral territory and the special atmosphere of cooperation created at the TransRussia exhibition, it is much easier to acquire new acquaintances and establish contacts useful for solving the problems of your business. Specialists gather at the exhibition, it is much more difficult to arrange a meeting with them on normal working days.
- Competitive advantage in the labour market
The TransRussia Transport and Logistics Congress is held annually as part of the TransRussia business program. In 2022, six conferences were held, at which 171 speakers and 3,404 unique delegates shared their successful experience in solving complex business problems, as well as discussed trends and prospects for the development of the transport and logistics industry. By attending the events of the TransRussia 2023 business program, you will gain new knowledge and practical tools for the development of your company.
Visiting the TransRussia 2023 exhibition will make it possible:
For representatives of manufacturing and trading enterprises:
- to optimize the delivery of any commercial cargo by direct contact with forwarding companies and owners of their own fleet of trucks, containers, wagons, ships and aircraft, terminals, warehouses and port infrastructure;
- to compare, choose and buy equipment for a warehouse, find partners for automation of warehouse units and distribution centres.
For transport and logistics companies, freight forwarders, logistics operators:
- to find reliable partners to build a transport and logistics chain, agree on the cooperation on favourable terms;
- to choose modern IT solutions to optimize the management of transport and logistics processes.
For financial and other service providers:
- to discuss options for cooperation with the largest companies in the transport and logistics industry;
- to agree on mutually beneficial cooperation.