TransRussia is largest exhibition for transport and logistics services, warehouse equipment and technologies in Russia.
When: April 17-19, 2023
Where: Russia, Moscow, Crocus Expo IEC, Pavilion 1
How to get to the exhibition venue and its opening hours you can see here.
Every year, leading Russian and international rail, road, sea & air transporters, port & terminal operators, warehouse owners, freight forwarders, customers & insurance brokers, IT-solutions developers and suppliers, complex logistics solutions companies take part in TransRussia exhibition.
Participation in TransRussia exhibition is the perfect way to:
- present services and new products to a wide target audience, enter the Russian market,
- increase your sales,
- find new customers and partners,
- analyze a competitive companies, *strengthen the company's image as a leader in the transport and logistics industry.
Among TransRussia permanent exhibitors: DELO Group (TransContainer, Global Ports, DeloPorts, RUSCON), UTLC, FESCO Transportation Group, Far Eastern Transport Group, ARRC Line, AKFA, RTC Group, Modum Trans, Ingosstraxh, Keystone Logistics, MODUL, NOVOTRANS, NEGABARITIKA, SASCO, Solvo, GLT, ADY EXPRESS, SWIFT RUS, GlobalTrans etc.
See the archived TransRussia exhibitors list here.
The exhibition of transport and logistics services, warehouse equipment and technologies TransRussia is visited by executives and specialists from transport and logistics companies, freight forwarders, industrial and manufacturing companies (include food and beverages, auto and auto part manufacturing, FMCG, metal and machinery work, oil, commodities, fashion, home appliances and construction) and wholesale and retail companies.
Visiting TransRussia exhibition is an opportunity to:
- explore the market and get acquainted with new services and solutions,
- choose and compare products and services from different suppliers,
- find new partners and meet existing ones,
- get contacts of leading specialists,
- learn the main trends of the industry.
The exposition of TransRussia exhibition has 12 thematic sections:
- Logistics Services & Freight Forwarding
- Air Cargo Carriers
- Road Transport
- Carriers Rail-Freight Operators
- Maritime Сargo Сarriers
- Ports & Maritime Terminals, Freight Handling Services In Ports
- Logistics Centres
- Outsize & Heavy Lift Carriage (Break Bulk)
- Services (Financial, Customs Clearance, Support & Safety)
- Equipment & Components
- E-commerce logistics
TransRussia Transport and Logistics Congress is 6 industry conferences with only the most useful and up-to-date information for solving your business problems!
Trends and prospects for the development of the transport and logistics industry, best practices, exchange of real experience, Russian and international speakers and experts.
Government and industry support
Traditionally, the exhibition is held with the support of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation, the State Duma Committee on Transport and Construction, the Federal Service for Supervision of Transport and other state bodies.
TransRussia is supported by leading Russian and international professional associations: International Coordinating Council on Trans-Eurasian Transportation (CCTT), Digital Transport and Logistics Association (DTL), The National Union of Experts in the Field of Transport and Logistics (SEL), Coordinating Council for Logistics (CCL), Council of Supply Chain Professionals and other associations.