IT specialists of the transport and logistics industry will share their experience in using information technologies, discuss modern processes in the development of technologies. The discussion will be attended by large consumers of transport services, who will present their sights on improving logistics services. In the format of a dialogue, the participants will discuss the problems of interaction between the cargo owner (consignee) and the carrier: what expectations the parties have, how digitalization contributes to this, how to comply with deadlines and agreements, make supply chains reliable and transparent, which will minimize the risks and fears of counterparties and bring to the forefront seamless communications and cooperation opportunities.
- Heads of transport and logistics companies, freight forwarders
- Logistics directors, heads of IT departments of trade and manufacturing companies and enterprises
- IT directors of transport and logistics companies, freight forwarders
- Managers and IT directors of distribution centers and warehouses
- Representatives of suppliers and integrators of IT products and solutions
Participation in the conference: free of charge (by e-ticket of the exhibition)