For 5 years in a row, the conference "IT Solutions in transport and logistics" evaluates the forecasts made, summarizes the announced plans, discusses the prospects for the next year, exchanges views and searches for ways to overcome problems and mitigate risks.
This year, leading market players, professional experts and entrepreneurs will discuss the digitalization of the logistics industry. Of course, the focus will be on changing conditions and emerging risks in the organization of logistics chains. Experts will share their experience of how information technologies helped during the pandemic, as well as discuss the processes that have changed in this regard and what should be emphasized in the development of technologies. Major consumers of transport services will also take part in the discussion and present their views on improving logistics services. In dialogue format, participants will discuss problems of interaction of the cargo owner (consignee) and the carrier: what does sides, as this contributes to the digitalization, as to abide by the terms and agreements to make supply chain robust and transparent, that will minimize the risks and fears of counterparties and display the first seamless communication and cooperation possibilities.
- Heads of transport and logistics companies, freight forwarders
- Logistics directors, heads of IT departments of trade and manufacturing companies and enterprises
- IT directors of transport and logistics companies, freight forwarders
- Managers and IT directors of distribution centers and warehouses
- Representatives of suppliers and integrators of IT products and solutions
Participation in the conference: free of charge (by e-ticket of the exhibition)
Digital Partner of IT-Solutions in transport and logistics Conference: