The East-West Gate (EWG), Europe’s largest intermodal combi terminal based on track change, introduces itself for the first time to the international professionals at a press conference in the framework of TransRussia Exhibition. The construction of the terminal started this January, at the Hungarian Fényeslitke, located near the tripoint of Hungary, Ukraine and Slovakia.
The date of the press conference: 13 April, 2021, 11 a.m
The venue of the press conference: Moscow, Crocus Expo, Transrussia Expo, Pavilion 1, Conference Hall D
The press conference will be held by Mr. János Tálosi, Chief Executive Officer of the East-West Intermodal Logistics Plc.
Hungarian-Russian and Hungarian-English simultaneous interpretation will be provided at the press conference.
Topics of the press conference:
- The importance of the EWG in transit traffic between Europe and Asia, the main destinations of the route,
- the capacity and capabilities of the terminal,
- world-class technologies for fast and secure service,
- unique ability to handle special materials,
- possibility to transport Russian products,
- 3D demonstration of the terminal,
- live video of the construction,
- interview possibility.
Participation is subject to pre-registration. Please indicate your intention to participate and possible interview request at the [email protected] email address.
For press accreditation at TransRussia 2021, please complete this form.